Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to all orders for the purchase of goods from Energy for Health Ltd, Healthy Internet Marketing LLC. and their partners.
In these terms and conditions references to “We/our/us” refer to Energy for Health Ltd, Healthy Internet Marketing LLC. and their partners. By placing an order for goods, you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions then you should not place any order.
1. The goods being made available by us may (subject to the terms set out in this document) be purchased online by way of credit/debit card, Paypal, and also by a cheque posted to our UK office. The goods advertised for sale by us are goods that you may offer to purchase.
2. For orders made using the payment processing provided on the websites for which we provide links on this website, please refer to the Terms & Conditions, Shipping Policies and other information provided on those websites.
3. No agreement for the sale of the goods offered by us shall be considered completed until such time as we have accepted your offer to purchase them. The only way in which we will be deemed to have accepted your offer to purchase such goods is by processing your credit/debit card in order to charge your card or debit your account, or by processing your order through Paypal, or by cashing your cheque.
4. All orders for goods are subject to availability. We reserve the right to withdraw at any time any goods advertised for sale. It is not always possible for us to inform you at the time you place your order whether the goods you want are still available for purchase.
5. When you place an order for payment by credit/debit card we will accept the completed order form. That, or our acceptance of a postal form for sales to be paid by cheque, does not constitute our agreement to sell you the goods or services you have ordered. We shall have the right in our discretion and without reason to decline or cancel your order at any time before and without charging your card or debiting your account or cashing your cheque.
6. Once we charge your card/debit your account or cash your cheque we shall be considered to have accepted your order
7. We endeavour to dispatch orders within 20 days of receiving your order (or by such delivery date as is informed to you when you place your order) but this may be delayed if it is out of stock. You should note that the carriage of the goods is not handled by Energy for Health Ltd, or Healthy Internet Marketing LLC, so we are not always able to handle queries as to the status of their delivery to you as promptly as we would like. However, if your goods fail to arrive within 21 days of our accepting your order you should contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or by letter.
8. The prices quoted by us may vary from time to time and whilst we will make every effort to ensure that the information is current it may be that between receiving your order and us accepting it the price changes. In that event we will endeavour to contact you to see if you still wish us to process your order at the revised price. Alternatively, in our discretion we shall have the right not to accept your order but to cancel it.
9. If for any reason, having accepted your order by charging your card/debiting your account/cashing your cheque, we are unable to fulfil your order, we will notify you accordingly and arrange for a full refund of the purchase price of the goods that we were unable to supply. You agree that our total liability and your remedies in such a case will be limited to payment of that refund. No interest shall in any event be payable on any amounts owing or re-paid.
10. In the event that you are unhappy with the condition of the product upon delivery to you, you must let us know by e-mail or Certified Delivery letter within seven days of receipt of the goods. Complaints in any other form or after that time may not be responded to. You can contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, or Certified Delivery letter to the address given on the Contact Us page of the website where you placed your order. All correspondence must be accompanied by a copy of the correct receipt and shipping reference (tracking) numbers.
11. If your goods arrive in a faulty or damaged condition then we will arrange for a replacement of the damaged/faulty goods to be sent to you free of charge (subject to the other terms of this agreement) but only if you comply with the following conditions: (i) you must already have paid for the goods complained of; (ii) you must inform us in writing as above of your complaint within seven days of your receipt of the damaged goods; (iii) you must return the goods complained of to reach us within 14 days of the date of receipt by you; (iv) we must be satisfied that the goods were faulty when dispatched or damaged in transit; (v) the postage and packaging costs of returning the goods to us must be pre-paid by you.
12. If for any reason the full postage and packaging cost of returning goods is not pre-paid by you we shall have the right in our discretion to (i) return the package to you at your cost without paying any postage and packaging (which shall be your responsibility); or (ii) when returning or replacing the goods, to recover from you the unpaid cost of postage and packaging (and if permitted charge your card or debit your account accordingly); or (iii) send to you a check in full refund of the price paid by you for the returned goods less the cost of return postage and packaging that you failed to pay.
13. We have taken all reasonable care in the preparation of the content of our brochures, fact sheets, website and other materials. Healthy Internet Marketing LLC disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of these materials to the extent permitted by applicable law.
14. Energy for Health Ltd and Healthy Internet Marketing LLC make no representations or warranties as to the quality or fitness of the goods supplied except as specifically stated in the Manufacturers’ Warranty and hereby excludes all such implied terms, representations and warranties to the fullest extent permitted by law.
15. Energy for Health Ltd and Healthy Internet Marketing LLC hereby exclude to the fullest extent permitted by law liability for any and all loss, damage or injury arising from this product including consequential loss, economic loss and loss of profits regardless of whether such losses are foreseeable and whether or not caused by its negligence save that nothing in this agreement shall limit the liabilities of Energy for Health Ltd and Healthy Internet Marketing LLC for acts of fraud committed by us. In any event any liability in respect of loss, damage or injury to this product or other property shall be limited to the replacement costs of this product except to the extent that such limitation is not permitted by law.
16. Energy for Health Ltd and Healthy Internet Marketing LLC expressly exclude all civil (but not criminal) liability in respect of incorrect pricing and labelling to the fullest extent permitted by law.
17. Energy for Health Ltd and Healthy Internet Marketing LLC shall not be liable for any loss suffered or incurred by you as a result of a failure or inability to perform or delay in performance under this agreement by reason of an act of God, fire, flood, strike, lock-out or other industrial dispute, explosion, sabotage, war, riot, civil commotion, postal delay, communication failure, law, order or regulation or any other unexpected or exceptional cause or circumstance beyond our control.
18. The invalidity or unenforceability for any reason of any part of this agreement will not prejudice or affect the validity or enforceability of the remainder.
19. All contracts for the sale of goods by Healthy Internet Marketing LLC shall be exclusively subject to, governed by, construed and interpreted in accordance with Delaware law and the courts of Delaware shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of them and any disputes or claims arising out of or in connection with them. Similarly, all contracts for the sale of goods by Energy for Health Ltd shall be exclusively subject to, governed by, construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England & Wales and the courts of England & Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of them and any disputes or claims arising out of or in connection with them
20. Disclaimer: Please note that the statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products and methodologies presented on this website are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. You should always consult with your own health care professional when considering any alternative wellness product or service.